Great Value Batanes Tour Packages
You can tour great scenic spots in Batanes in 3 days. Tours are normally divided into North Batan, South Batan and Sabtang Island tour, each of these will take about a day.
Here is a sample Batanes 3-day tour itinerary:
Day 1 – North Batan Tour
- Mt. Carmel Chapel
- Fundacion Pacita
- Tukon Radar Station
- Idjang viewing (Ivatan Fortress)
- Japanese Tunnel
- Valugan Boulder Beach
- Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral
- Naidi Hills (Old Settlement / Light House)
- Vayang Ranch/rolling hills
- Basco Town Proper
- Provincial Capitol
- Rizal Park
Day 2 – Sabtang Island
- San Vicente Ferrer Church
- Savidug Vernacular Houses
- Savidug Ruins
- St. Thomas de Aquianas Chapel
- Traditional Lime Kilns
- Savidug Idjang
- Tiñan View Point
- Chavayan Community Tour
- Morong Beach
- Chavayan Traditional Ivatan Village
- Sabtang Weavers Association
- Sta. Rosa de Lima Chapel
- Nakabuang Beach
Day 3 – South Batan Tour
- Chawa View Deck
- Mahatao Town and San Carlos Borromeo Church
- Mahatao Tayid Light House
- Racuh-a-payaman (Marlboro Country)
- Alapad Rock formation and LORAN Station
- Barrio Itbud and Song Song
- Uyugan Town Tour
- Honesty Coffee Shop
- San Jose Church / Ruins
- Ivana Town Tour
- Vernacular Houses (House of Dakay)
- Old Spanish Bridge
- Homoron Blue Lagoon / White Beach Area
What are included in the tour?
- DOT accredited tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Entrance / permits to municipal sites
- Boat transfer to/from Sabtang
- Land transfer from Basco – Ivana (round-trip)
- Airport transfer
How much does the tour cost?
What’s Not Included
- Meals are not included with the above rates.
- Batanes Sustainable Eco Fee and DENR-PAMB fee, amounting to P 400 is to be paid by guest.
Tip — book early.
These tour packages are of limited availability because there is limited number of available vehicles, drivers and guides in Batanes. We recommend that you book as early as possible for a better chance of booking them at these prices.
How to Book a Tour?
If you are interested in these tours, please get in touch with us via our Facebook chat page (FB.COM/IvatanGuide) or you may directly chat with us using the chat box below. Alternately, you may get in touch with us via email or phones listed in our Contact Us page.
About These Tours
These tours are provided by accredited tour guides, drivers, transport providers in Batanes. The tour providers in Batanes are personally known to me and I fully trust them to provide a service that represents the caring guidance fron an Ivatan. MAVIDaLugar.com provides planning, coordination, reservation and booking services for you to make your travel to Batanes easier, and for that we do charge a small amount (it’s already included in the above rates).
If you have other questions not answered above, feel free to get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Your Ivatan Guide