What Places Can You Visit?
Here is a sample itinerary:
Day 1 – North Batan Tour
- Mt. Carmel Chapel
- Fundacion Pacita
- Tukon Radar Station
- Idjang viewing (Ivatan Fortress)
- Japanese Tunnel
- Valugan Boulder Beach
- Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral
- Naidi Hills (Old Settlement / Light House)
- Vayang Ranch/rolling hills
- Basco Town Proper
- Provincial Capitol
- Rizal Park
Day 2 – Sabtang Island
- San Vicente Ferrer Church
- Savidug Vernacular Houses
- Savidug Ruins
- St. Thomas de Aquinas Chapel
- Traditional Lime Kilns
- Savidug Idjang
- Tiñan View Point
- Chavayan Community Tour
- Morong Beach
- Chavayan Traditional Ivatan Village
- Sabtang Weavers Association
- Sta. Rosa de Lima Chapel
- Nakabuang Beach
Day 3 – South Batan Tour
- Chawa View Deck
- Mahatao Town and San Carlos Borromeo Church
- Mahatao Tayid Light House
- Racuh-a-payaman (Marlboro Country)
- Alapad Rock formation and LORAN Station
- Barrio Itbud and Song Song
- Uyugan Town Tour
- Honesty Coffee Shop
- San Jose Church / Ruins
- Ivana Town Tour
- Vernacular Houses (House of Dakay)
- Old Spanish Bridge
- Homoron Blue Lagoon / White Beach Area
What is included in the tour?
- Transportation during your entire tour
- DOT accredited tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Entrance & permits to municipal sites
- Boat transfer to/from Sabtang
- Land transfer from Basco – Ivana (round-trip)
- Airport transfer
Ready to go? Next steps.
You may get in touch with accredited tour operators in Batanes directly if you already know someone there.
If not, we can assist you book your tour with our friends and relatives who are DOT accredited tour operators in Batanes. Your advantage is we know them well and we trust them to take care of us when we go on our tour.
Talk to us if you have any questions through these channels:
If you are interested to book these tours, please get in touch with us via our Facebook chat page (FB.COM/IvatanGuide) or you may directly chat with us using the chatbox below. Alternatively, you may get in touch with us via email — firstname.lastname@example.org or phone — 0916 110 6000 (Globe). We have other contact details in our Contact Us page.
Tip — book early.
These tour packages are of limited availability because there is a limited number of available vehicles, drivers and guides in Batanes. We recommend that you book as early as possible for a better chance of booking them at these prices.
About These Tours
These tours are provided by accredited tour guides, drivers, transport providers in Batanes. The tour providers in Batanes are personally known to me and I fully trust them to provide a service that represents the caring guidance from an Ivatan.
MAVIDaLugar.com provides free travel information and assistance to anyone who wishes to travel to Batanes.
If you have other questions not answered above, feel free to get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Your Ivatan Guide