Batanes Tour Packages
Complete Information on Great Value Batanes Tours: Price, Inclusions, Itinerary
How much is the price of a 3-day Batanes tour?
Tour by Van, Exclusive for your group
|How many guests?||Price/person|
|How many guests?||Price/person|
The price of the tour depends on how many guests are in a group. For example, if you are 8 in the group, the van tour is ₱2,530.00/person. If you are 3 in the group, the tricycle tour is ₱2,321.67/person.
What is included in the tour?
- Transportation during your entire tour
- DOT accredited tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Entrance & permits to municipal sites
- Boat transfer to/from Sabtang
- Land transfer from Basco – Ivana (round-trip)
- Airport transfer
What’s Not Included?
- Meals are not included with the above rates. But, we are not going to leave you alone looking around. Our friendly Ivatan tour guides will help you find places to eat and you pay directly to the restaurants, it’s cheaper for you actually. However, if you want us to package it with your tour, just tell us and we can add it.
- Batanes Sustainable Eco Fee and DENR-PAMB fee, amounting to P 400 is to be paid by the guest directly to the provincial government. This is a one-time fee. Our tour guides will bring you to the Provincial Capitol before your tour starts).
What Places Can You Visit?
Day 1 – North Batan Tour
- Mt. Carmel Chapel
- Fundacion Pacita
- Tukon Radar Station
- Idjang viewing (Ivatan Fortress)
- Japanese Tunnel
- Valugan Boulder Beach
- Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral
- Naidi Hills (Old Settlement / Light House)
- Vayang Ranch/rolling hills
- Basco Town Proper
- Provincial Capitol
- Rizal Park
Day 2 – Sabtang Island
- San Vicente Ferrer Church
- Savidug Vernacular Houses
- Savidug Ruins
- St. Thomas de Aquinas Chapel
- Traditional Lime Kilns
- Savidug Idjang
- Tiñan View Point
- Chavayan Community Tour
- Morong Beach
- Chavayan Traditional Ivatan Village
- Sabtang Weavers Association
- Sta. Rosa de Lima Chapel
- Nakabuang Beach
Day 3 – South Batan Tour
- Chawa View Deck
- Mahatao Town and San Carlos Borromeo Church
- Mahatao Tayid Light House
- Racuh-a-payaman (Marlboro Country)
- Alapad Rock formation and LORAN Station
- Barrio Itbud and Song Song
- Uyugan Town Tour
- Honesty Coffee Shop
- San Jose Church / Ruins
- Ivana Town Tour
- Vernacular Houses (House of Dakay)
- Old Spanish Bridge
- Homoron Blue Lagoon / White Beach Area
How to Book a Tour?
Booking and payment
To book these tours, we only request for advance deposit of ₱ 500 per person, with a minimum of ₱ 2,000 deposit for a van tour or ₱ 1,000 for tricycle tour. The balance will be collected in Batanes, before the start of your tour.
We are requesting a deposit to ensure the availability of your tour because your transportation and tour crew are all scheduled in advance.
- Bank deposit/transfer – BPI/BDO/Security/PNB
- GCash / PayMaya
- Credit cards — Visa, Mastercard (via Paypal)
Where to book
If you are interested to book these tours, please get in touch with us via our Facebook chat page (FB.COM/IvatanGuide) or you may directly chat with us using the chatbox below. Alternatively, you may get in touch with us via email — firstname.lastname@example.org or phone — 0916 110 6000 (Globe). We have other contact details in our Contact Us page.
Tip — book early.
These tour packages are of limited availability because there is a limited number of available vehicles, drivers and guides in Batanes. We recommend that you book as early as possible for a better chance of booking them at these prices.
About These Tours
These tours are provided by accredited tour guides, drivers, transport providers in Batanes. The tour providers in Batanes are personally known to me and I fully trust them to provide a service that represents the caring guidance fron an Ivatan.
MAVIDaLugar.com provides planning, coordination, reservation and booking services for you to make your travel to Batanes easier.
If you have other questions not answered above, feel free to get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Your Ivatan Guide